Nishtar Institute of Dentistry is a dentistry school in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan, as well as a tertiary care dental and Oral-Maxillofacial trauma/diseases treatment facility. In 1974, the institution was founded as the Dental Section of Nishtar Medical College. The Dental Section of NMC, Multan was promoted as an autonomous institution in April 2009, and the new name “Nishtar Institute of Dentistry Multan” was adopted.
The Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan, and the Pakistan Medical Commission all accredit the college for undergraduate and post-graduate instruction.
Nishtar Institute of Dentistry is offering following programmes
- Bachelor of dental surgery (BDS)
- Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (FCPS)
- Fellowship in Prosthodontics (FCPS)
- Fellowship in Operative Dentistry (FCPS)
- Membership of Operative Dentistry (MCPS)
- Fellowship in Orthodontics(FCPS)
- Membership of Oral Surgery (MCPS)
Address: Nishtar Institute of Dentistry, Jail Rd, Jinnah Town, Multan, Punjab